1) Service – Sales Executive (Field Work is Must)
Job Summary : Job Type : Full Time, It’s good to have experience from Solar Industry, salary as per experience, hiring process will be Face to Face Interview, Salary 15000 to 25000, Location – Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Surat, Rajkot.
Who Can Apply : Fresher and Experienced (1 to 4 Years ) , Notice Period : Immediately Joiner.
Job Profile :
1. Provide creative ideas to improve performance and morale. Assist with other areas of the business as needed (retail, sales, marketing, events).
Generate new leads for the sales team. Ex: through referral calling campaigns, sponsorship events, or personal networking.
2. Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail,
3. Ability to work hard, be coachable, and accomplish set goals. Maturity to work well independently and as part of a team. An excellent work/education record
and are eligible for rehire with previous employers. Passion for or to learn about renewable energy and solar.
Compensation : Guaranteed base pay plus bonuses.
2) Service Coordinator
Job Summary : Job Type : Full Time, It’s good to have experience from Solar Industry, hiring process will be Face to Face Interview, salary maximum 18000.
Who Can Apply : Experienced (3 to 6 Years ) , Education : B.E. Electronics/ Electrical/ Graduated, Notice Period : Immediately Joiner.
Job Profile :
* Schedules Service Calls and dispatches Field Engineers
* Communicates via telephone and email with Field Engineers, Customers and Vendors.
* Interprets Field Documents, Service Calls and Invoicing.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of the solar invertor or other Service Industry is required.
* Ability to interpret field provided documents and service reports.
* Proficient computer skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Demonstrates impeccable customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Summary : Job Type : Full Time, It’s good to have experience from Solar Industry, hiring process will be Face to Face Interview, salary as per experience.
Who Can Apply : Fresher & Experienced (1 to 2 Years ) , Education : ITI, Notice Period : Immediately Joiner.
Job Brief : We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to
safety precautions. The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
The goal will be to produce and maintain well functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize
usability of electricity in all facilities.
Job Profile :
* Executing plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
* Installing electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other system
* Installing safety and distribution components
* Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
* Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
* Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
* Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
* Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
* Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
* Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
* Proven experience as an electrician.
* Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
* Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
* Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
* Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.
* Valid license to practice profession.
4) Logistics – Sales & Store Incharge
Job Summary : Job Type : Full Time, hiring process will be Face to Face Interview, salary maximum 15k-16k.
Who Can Apply : Experienced (5-6 Years ) , Education : B.Com Notice Period : Immediately Joiner.
Job Profile :
- Material Dispatch to Customers, follow-up with Vendors for material Delivery.
- Daily update Inward & Outward material.
- Monthly material stock report checking.
- Material Store Management.
- All Inward & Outward material Entries approval in Erp system.
- All store related authorities.
- Excise related works : material outgoing ⅘ (a) challan, closing Excise Challan Follow Up
- Monthly Stock valuation
- Basic Knowledge of GST Tax.
- BOM Creation.
- Working in Sales department, Raising Bills & follow-up with customers for outstanding payment
- Basic knowledge of Purchase Department activities (creating purchase orders, supplier follow- up, material planning)